Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Randstad are currently recruiting for a Locum Social Worker to join a First Response based in the Rochdale area. This is a strength based intervention team which is responsible for providing the assessment of need/risk and ensuring there is a timely and effective plan in place for children and families.
Flexible working - 2 days office & up to 3 days per week at home
- A dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Frequent CPD/Training via an online portal
- A weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Work within with a top local authority
- Updates on locum posts within your locality
- Up to £300 in vouchers for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
- You will be responsible for providing the assessment of need/risk and ensuring there is a timely and effective plan in place for children and families. The team has a case holding responsibility for children in need.
- You will be providing a high-quality, effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guideline
- First week will be spent in induction, training and you will be eased into your caseload
- * Caseloads mid 20's-30
To be considered for the Social Work post:
- 2+years' experience of working within a similar social work setting
- Good assessment skills and experience of managing a complex caseload
- A diploma/degree or equivalent in social work
- Social Work England registration
- Ideal candidate will be a driver, but we could consider a non-driver if living locally
To avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity, please apply today! Or for more information please give me a call 0330 0248 775 or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.