Do you strive to safeguard and promote the well being of vulnerable children and young people through the provision of high quality Social Work?
Are you looking for a fast paced quick turnaround caseload ?
This will be the role for you !
We are proud to be the first tier supplier into Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council, we will provide you with unique opportunities first and keep you informed of all QSW assignments.
Work is primarily undertaking assessment on CASP and CP cases.
Intervention is short term and cases are closed in the team or transferred to the long term teams.
- Professional Social Work qualification e.g. CQSW, DipSW, CSS
- An understanding of the Law relating to children and families.
- An understanding of child and adolescent development
- A knowledge of equal opportunities / anti - oppressive practice
- Experience or and interest in working within child care
- An understanding of the assessment of need and risk
- An understanding of child protection issues
- As part of our ongoing commitment a basic understanding of the Welsh language is desirable
- Dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Accredited training / keep up to date - manual handling, health and safety at work, conflict management, safeguarding vulnerable adults/children
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Full time and part time shifts available
- Working with a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
Do you have some more questions regarding this or any other role?
If you are interested in discussing the position further, please contact Ian Davies on 02920 877510 for a confidential discussion.
Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are in a permanent position, an existing Temporary role or you are moving back to the job market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
I have over 20 years experience in recruiting. If this particular role does not sound quite right for you, we have a wide selection of roles across the country that may not be advertised. We are also able to source a particular role to suit your requirements, so whether you work with children or adults in any particular speciality, please get in touch to see how we can support you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.