Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Do you have a passion for working in the Adoption services?
Do you thrive off making a difference to a child's life?
Yes? Randstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Blackburn and Darwen Council's Adoption Care Planning and Family Finding Team. This is a full time role offering £37 - £40 per hour.
- Hybrid working
- Free parking nearby
- Mileage reimbursed
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- To ensure permanence for children through adoption, and cover statutory responsibility for them between Placement Order and Adoption Order.
- To ensure that adoptive families are well supported including adopters from first enquiry onwards.
- Case responsibility for children on Placement Orders as well as family finding to ensure that permanence through adoption is achieved where possible and appropriate.
- The work is very varied and requires competent Social Workers with post qualifying experience of the statutory responsibilities associated with both Looked After children and Adoption.
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Social Work England registered
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.