Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Do you have experience in Complex Safeguarding Team dealing with Child Exploitation?
Yes? Randstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Bury Council's Safeguarding team. This is a full time role offering £40 per hour.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Required to complete direct work with children and young people at risk of criminal and sexual exploitation as well as county lines.
- Risk assessment work is required as well as devising and reviewing safety plans with multi-agency partners. Must be flexible and have experience of working in this specialist area.
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Enhanced DBS
- Social Work England registered
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.