Are you an experienced Social Worker with experience in Fostering? Yes? Do you have a devotion to making a difference to a child's life? Yes? Liverpool City Council are looking for a Qualified and Experienced Social Worker to join their Fostering team.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week, with a fantastic pay rate of £35 DOE.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Free onsite parking
- Combination of safeguarding and fostering
- Completion of C fostering assessments
- Present assessments to fostering panels
- Complete viability assessments
- Knowledge of fostering regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards
- Ability to work to court timescales
- Ability to work closely with Local Authorities child care and legal teams
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.