Are you an experienced Social Worker working with Children? Yes? Are you passionate about supporting Children and their families? Yes? Liverpool City Council are currently looking for a qualified and experienced Social Worker to join their team.
This is a full time role working 35 hours per week. The post-holder can expect a fantastic rate of £23.06 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- To contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Children's Social Care Service as part of a team responsible for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and young people continuously improving outcomes.
- To be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance.
- Hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload.
- Undertake work within legislative frameworks including the preparation of written statements and representations to the judiciary at Court hearings.
- Be accountable for complex decision making in relation to caseloads ensuring professional judgement, evidence based tools, critical reflection and analysis to inform this.
- Model critical reflection and evidence based decision making and support others in developing these.
- Be responsible for accurate, sensitive, timely and up to date data entry on all cases including: data entry on ICS and any other electronic tools or database; data required for specific PIs/targets.
- Ensure that reports are up to date, of a high quality and submitted according to appropriate timescales.
- Work co-operatively with colleagues and in partnership within the Council and across multi - agency boundaries.
- Undertake direct work with children, young people and their families in line with Children in Need, Child Protection and Care plans.
- Social Work Degree
- Enhanced DBS
- Social Work England Registered
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0131 240 0887 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0131 240 0887 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.