Are you an experienced Adults Social Worker?
Are you loolking for an exciting new opportunity?
Randstad are recruiting for someone to join the Adult Services and Health team within Liverpool City Council. This is a full time role and the successful candidate can expect a fantastic hourly rate of £23-£35 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Responsible for safeguarding, supporting and promoting the well-being of adults with care
- Contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Services
- Report writing
- Plan and co-design individual support plans with regular monitoring and reviews of these support plans
- Responsible for social work provision
- Effectively manage your own complex and varied caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance
- Prepare and participate in Performance and Development Reviews
- Diploma Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Social Work England registered or due to receive Social Work England registration
- Enhanced DBS
- Car driver
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.