Are you a Children's Social Worker? Do you have assessment experience?
Randstad are recruiting for an experienced and Qualified Social Worker to join Liverpool City Council's Family and Friends Assessment Team. This is a full time role, offering a fantastic pay rate of £40 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Work well as a team to ensure the safety of children and suitable alternative family placements for the most vulnerable children.
- Complete viability reports and family and friends assessments.
- Complete C fostering assessments.
- Present assessments to fostering panels.
- Work to the fostering regulations/legislation and National Minimum Standards.
- Court work.
- Work closely with the Local Authority Childcare and Legal teams.
- Enhanced DBS
- Social Work England registered
- Social Work degree
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.