Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Do you have a passion for helping children?
Are you looking for a role where you can really make a difference to a child's life?
Randstad are recruiting an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join Oldham Council Child Services Team. This is a full time role and the successful candidate can expect a fantastic hourly rate from £41 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Offer different working arrangements to allow for a good work-life balance
- An effective induction
- Access to Reflective Supervision and relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
- Effective and supportive line management
- The right technology to do the job
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding
- Knowledge and experience of legislation, regulations and guidance relating to Children Social Care together with an ability to assess and manage risk
- You will contribute to the team duty service on a five- week rolling duty system
- You will effectively manage a varied and complex caseload
- Represent the Council at a range of meetings, proceedings and reviews as required
- Work with a range of teams
- Undertake effective assessment and care planning
- Attend child protection case conferences, children in need meetings, legal planning meetings, LAC reviews, professional's meetings, and undertake statutory duties
- Be responsible for the completion of children and family's assessments to determine thresholds of intervention with children and their families within a safeguarding context
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Enhanced DBS
- You will need to have post qualifying experience in Duty and Assessment within a statutory safeguarding setting
- Children and Young People
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.