Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Are you an experienced and high dynamic individual who is motivated to share aspirations with Children and Young People you care for?
Do you have a strong commitment to working with children in care and relish the opportunity to make a difference in an environment that is structured and targeted towards effective delivery?
Randstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Oldham Council's Permanence team. This is a full time role, offering £35 per hour.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- Our Permanence Team is a well-resourced team dedicated to supporting children and young people where care proceedings have been concluded and stability and permanency is a priority.
- Carry smaller caseload to support a child- focussed, responsive and consistent approach.
- You will be required to undertake evidence-based assessments, implement SMART Care Plans and Pathway Plans, working from a multi-agency approach.
- We value the right to family life and you will also have a role in proceedings, including Discharge of Care Orders and Special Guardianship Orders, as well as acting as corporate parent to children and young people in our care.
- Enhanced DBS
- Social Work England registered
- Social Work degree or equivalent
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.