Are you a Children's Social Worker?
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can make a difference to a child's life?
Randstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Oldham Council's Permanence Team. This is a full time role, offering £35 per hour.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- You will be passionate about securing good outcomes for children, young people and families.
- You will carry a smaller caseload to support a child- focussed, responsive and consistent approach.
- You will be required to undertake evidence-based assessments, implement SMART Care Plans and Pathway Plans, working from a multi-agency approach.
- You will also have a role in proceedings, including Discharge of Care Orders and Special Guardianship Orders, as well as acting as corporate parent to children and young people in our care.
- Social Work England registered
- Social Work Qualification
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.