Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker?
Do you have experience in leading a team of are you looking for the next step in your career?
Randstad are recruiting for a Team Manager to join Sefton Council's Children's Social Work Team. This is a full time role and pay rate is dependant upon experience.
- You have access to support, continuing professional development and training opportunities to continually improve your practice and advance your career
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- One committed and dedicated point of contact
- An unlimited referrals incentive, giving you a £300 voucher for anyone you refer to us (T&Cs apply)
- A full range of free training available
- To manage, develop and lead a Social Work Team service in order to deliver high quality services that address the needs of children/young people and their families and lead to improved outcomes
- To achieve value for money in the way services are delivered
- To ensure the Council meets its statutory obligations.
- To be responsible for key decision making in relation to resource allocation, service delivery and all day to day or operational matters
- Social Work Degree
- Current registration with Social Work England
- Enhanced DBS
- Children and Young People
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 240 0887 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 240 0887 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.