Are you an experienced Adult Social Worker?
Do you have experience in supervision?
Do you enjoy supporting your team into providing positive outcomes for the vulnerable adults you are working with?
Yes? Randstad are recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker to join Oldham Council's Adult Cluster Team as a a Senior Practitioner. This is a full time role, for a competitive pay rate of £33 per hour.
- Dedicated consultant - one point of contact
- Keep your CPD/training up to date by accessing our e-learning online portal
- Weekly payroll
- Competitive pay rates
- Working with a top local authority
- Weekly mailers keeping you up to date with locum posts within your locality
- Receive up to £300 for referring a friend or colleague (T&Cs apply)
- Support staff throughout the crisis of the pandemic
- Support the the Social Care Lead in completing management tasks including allocation, supervision, supporting staff with day to day caseload support/advice and also holds a small complex casehold, and deputises in the absence of the SCL
- Responsible for a caseload, including cases which can be if a complex and challenging nature
- Assist in the supervision and/or support of staff
- Conduct formal supervision sessions to continue to develop professionally
- Accountable for the delivery of and promote social work good practice
- Undertaking mental capacity assessments and best interest processes
- Social Work England registered
- Social Work Degree or equivalent
- Enhanced DBS
If you have any further questions, or wish to apply for this role then please contact Hannah on 0330 024 8775 otherwise Apply Below and I will be in touch soon.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.