Your new department
Randstad has recently been voted Recruiter of the Year in Australia and is a preferred supplier across local, state and federal government. We are proud to currently be partnering with a large federal government department to recruit for multiple Quality Assessors – at the APS4, APS5 and APS6 level.
Work for a large and growing Federal Government department, creating opportunities and driving better outcomes for people, through education and employment. An opportunity now exists for staff to be involved in the department’s new employment services purchasing activities.
Your new position
In your role as an APS4 - APS6 Assessor, you are working within a supportive federal government environment, responsible for the review and evaluation of applicants’ responses to the selection criteria that are submitted as part of a Request for Tender process.
As an Assessor, your duties will:
- As an assessor, you are responsible for reading responses provided by the applicant. This includes responses to an individual selection criterion, and all supporting documentation submitted.
- As an assessor you are required to evaluate, analyse and make informed conclusions about the information provided in the application.
- Assessors are required to provide a written analysis of the response to the application that clearly articulates its strengths and weaknesses, and to provide a descriptor for the criterion they have assessed.
- Assessment guidelines will provide direction to support assessors in evaluating each application in a consistent and transparent way.
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role you would have skills & experience in the following to be a successful Assessor:
- High level of written and analytical skills
- Ability to make informed judgements
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Australian citizenship is essential
- Must have a current police check (no more than 3 months old) or have the ability to obtain a police check before the commencement date of Mid-August. Candidates without a police check will not be considered for these opportunities.
What You’ll Receive
- Work in modern and central Adelaide CBD office location
- Broaden your government experience and gain exposure in a growing Agency
- Hourly rate of $43 – $53 per hour plus super
- Initial 5 month contract (with potential extension)
- Receive excellent on-board training
Start your new career in the new year!
If you think that this is a role that you might be perfect for, please apply online, email Katie.Finch@randstad.com.au or call 08 8468 8018 for a confidential discussion.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....