Role available as a Quantity Surveyor with an immediate start date. This position is paying a salary between $115,000 - $140,000.
One of New Zealand’s most successful residential housing companies is looking for a new Quantity Surveyor. This company is involved in the construction of large scale medium density residential projects across Auckland & has a proven track record in building quality homes.
You must have a minimum of 6 years New Zealand experience in residential construction Quantity Surveying and have worked on terraced housing contract build projects.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Minimum 6 years experience as a QS in NZ for a residential main contractor or housing company
- Experience in taking projects from tendering through final invoice & back costing.
- Experience in working on residential contract builds
- Thorough understanding of & experience in NZS 3910 is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in CostX is an advantage
- Experience in terraced/medium density housing & three story apartment projects is essential
- Ability to lead a team of up to three Quantity Surveyors
- Salary between $115,000 - $140,000
- Office based role in Auckland
- Fun work environment
- Opportunity to work on large scale residential projects
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply or email myself with your CV.
Don’t think this is for you but you know just the person? Don’t worry! You can still earn $500 by successfully referring someone suitable!
027 724 6611
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....