Job Responsibilities -
• Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications. • Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
• Identifying web-based user interactions.
• Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
• Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts. • Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
• Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements – MUST HAVE:
• Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software. • Excellent troubleshooting skills.
React.js Developer Requirements – GOOD TO HAVE:
• Experience in working with Angular, Vue or other JS Library and/or Mobile development
• Web application development with a focus on PHP with MySQL as database • Experience working on Restful Web services
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
• Experience working on cloud infrastructure services (AWS) • Exposure to third party tool/app integrations• Exposure to mobile application development ...