Are you available immediately work? Do you have experience covering on reception? Then please read on!
Job Title: Receptionist
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Notifies company personnel of the arrivals or visitors
- Inform visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- If necessary, following procedures with monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Answering telephone calls, emails and general ad hoc admin duties. e.g filing, scanning, printing
Please be aware there is no flexibility with the dates and hours requested above.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to pick up some extra cash across Christmas, please give me a call on 01622 357230 or email me your CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.