Receptionist required in SouthamptonLOCATION : Southampton (SO40) Shifts- Monday to Friday 10:00- 17:00 Job Specifics
- Salary £12.50 per hour PAYE + holiday pay
- Immediate start
Your responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and services requests received by telephone and email
- Greet visitors and staff to building
- Create and issue ID and visitor passes
- Ad-hoc administartion duties as required
- Paid weekly every Friday
- Working for a leading facilities management company
- Temp to perm opportunity
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Have excellent comminication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly
- Be reliable and flexible
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Sophie on 01489 560039
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.