- Senior management role with 7 direct reports
- Supportive leadership & ongoing professional development
- Competitive salary and flexible work arrangements
With over 60 services in Australia and many more overseas, this company is leading exceptional education and practice within the early childhood space. This company has been recognized in 2021 as a Finalist in the Australian HR Awards - Employer of Choice >1000 employees.
My client is looking for an experienced Regional Manager to join their team & manage teams in WA, NT & SA.In this role, you will directly manage a team of seven area managers based in WA and SA. Rapid growth is expected, including to the NT. Therefore you will be required to travel when necessary and permitted.
About the role
- Oversee national portfolio of Service Centres and Area Manager responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering on target performance across a broad portfolio of services
- Effectively lead Area Managers to deliver ongoing improvement in the quality of services, business performance, staff development and reputation of centres
- Review financial information weekly to identify trends and achieve agreed targets for occupancy, revenue, wage control and debt control. Deliver required operational financial reporting to Head of Centre Operations
- Support Project Manager and Head of Centre Operations with the integration of new services and acquisitions
- Manage & maintain relations with key internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure National Quality Framework (NQF) ratings of ‘Meeting or Exceeding’ are obtained on a national basis
- Lead the ongoing focus on safety and compliance including ensuring that all centres within the business unit operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal legislative and regulatory requirements at all times
- Work with the Area Manager and Human Resources to manage staff recruitment and placement according to regulations
- Extensive experience as Regional Manager, General Manager or Commercial Management role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood teaching, or Diploma in Children’s Services with relevant experience
- Ensuring teams are driven to meet their full potential and to deliver on business goals
- Substantial experience in leading and developing a team of senior professionals across a national portfolio
- Flexibility to undertake regular domestic travel and to work outside normal business hours as required
If you are looking for a position where you are truly valued and you enjoy working with like-minded professionals who are passionate about creating a true holistic space for young children to grow, please apply now. Leaders who are seeking to progress their career and wish to have a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact me on 0447 148 066 or email me on email@example.com.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....