Do you have previous experience as a childcare worker? Passionate about supporting your local community? Are you looking for your next opportunity?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we could have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to recruit residential childcare workers in and around Dumfries and Galloway to support the most vulnerable within our community.
- Weekly pay
- Support from within the team and from a Randstad consultant
- Refer a friend scheme
- Paid holidays
- Free PVG
- Free uniform
The role involves:
- Supporting children between the ages of 5-19, some of which may have SEN
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Working to a flexible schedule
- Maintaining a professional manner, working in accordance with the National Care Standards
- Candidates must have at least 6 months experience in the last 3 years within a care environment working with children
- SSSC registration
- Have flexibility in the roles undertaken
If you are interested please apply now or email a copy of your CV to .
Not the role for you?
We are always looking for talented care assistants across Scotland, if you are interested in any care roles please email for more information.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing....