- Room Leader or Educator role
- RDO’s every month
- Competitive above award wage!
This is a beautiful newly built 80 place service located in Annandale, close to shops, public transport and local parks. The centre is split up into five age-based playrooms and is equipped with a large, purpose-built outdoor playground. It is all on one level and each room walks out to the outdoor space allowing a free flow of indoor to outdoor. Open from 7am – 6pm, 52 weeks per year (except Public Holidays), the centre provides long daycare for children from 6 weeks to 5 years.
Your role will be as the Room Leader of the Preschool or Diploma Assistant Educator working in the Nursery Room and you will be responsible to:
- Implement interest-based educational programs in the room allowing freedom to explore as well as guide children through planned experiences.
- Work closely with the Centre Director to lead and guide other educators to provide the best learning outcome for children.
- Build warm, respectful and responsive relationships with the children and maintain established relationships with families
Benefits of the positions:
- Attractive above award salary
- RDO’s every month
- Training and development available to ensure career progression within the company
- Childcare discounts for staff
- Additional leave
- Work for one of Australia’s leading non-for-profit childcare groups
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care OR an ACECQA equivalent qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- And a passion for working with children!
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Not for you? Please get in contact with us on the above number/email to find out what other roles we have available that suit what you are looking for.
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....