- Room leader position
- Nursery room
- Attractive salary package
This lovely 90 place centre located in the Inner West is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher to join their team as Room Leader of the Nursery Room. The centre is conveniently located next to public transport and parking is also available. The centre follows an approach whereby all children are viewed as capable learners at any age and educators extend this through enabling opportunities for exploration and discovery.
Your role will be an ECT in the Early Learning Centre and you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Centre Director to lead and guide other ECTs to provide the best learning outcome for children
- Programming, observations and documentation of children’s learning and development
- Build warm, respectful and responsive relationships with the children and maintain established relationships with families
To be successful in this position you must have:
- An Early Childhood Teaching Degree OR ACECQA-approved equivalent qualification
- A current Working with Children’s Check
- Current first aid certificate (including asthma and anaphylactic training) or willing to obtain
- Child Protection qualification (recognised by the DoE Early Childhood Education Directorate)
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
If you wish to apply for this role please do so via the website or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 02 8238 0200
Our commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
Randstad Education is committed to the safety and well being of all children and young people. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide a valid state-based Working with Children Check which is thoroughly screened. In some circumstances, a Federal Police Check and an International Police Clearance is also required. Your consultant will be able to advise if this is applicable to you. Lastly, references are conducted in relation to the applicant's interactions with children using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks to ensure the safeguarding of children and young people.
Refer a friend and you could earn $250
Are you looking for a permanent position in education or know someone who is? Sign up to Randstad Education or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 voucher! Call 1300 360 014 to find out more. Conditions apply....