As a Manager, Talent Delivery you will develop recruiting strategies necessary to meet the client's current and forecasted staffing needs. You will monitor and assist account staff in a matrix-based environment to ensure the client's staffing requirements are met and develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the client.
What you get to do:
- Grow and develop relationships with clients
- Provide innovative solutions to solve client needs
- Overall influence to the account P&L & expenses
- Monitor account activities to ensure compliance
- Ensure teams are meeting or exceeding SLA's
- Provide leadership through coaching and mentoring your team
What you need to bring:
- Bachelors Degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience required
- 5 + years of related recruitment management experience
- PHR, SPHR, PMI or similar disciplines preferred
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in resolving conflicts and gaining cooperation among peers, staff, and client
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know....