I am currently working with an interesting tech startup that provides category-leading technology that empowers small and medium eCommerce businesses to build amazing businesses.
● You'll join a small team backed by Singapore's leading venture capitalists and be responsible for building and leading products from the ground up.
● Tackle technical issues head on.
● Love elegant, readable and maintainable code.
● Enjoy mentoring, and appreciate the importance of growing the team around you.
● Lean towards execution, yet not be willing to compromise on quality.
● Strive to understand the business value and use cases of the user problems you are solving.
● Think about the performance implications and extensibility of the solutions you're involved with.
skills and requirements
● Min 3 years of experience in Ruby, Ruby on Rails
● Excellent software engineering skills with a number of years experience designing and building web and/or mobile applications, and distributed systems
● A strong sense of craftsmanship
● Experience in one or more relational database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, .. etc).
● Bonus points for working experience with:
● Amazon Web Services (AWS).
● Queueing systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, .. etc).
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)