Are you looking for your next challenge in the Sales sector? Do you have what it takes to be a dynamic Sales Development Representative?
Randstad is proudly recruiting a Sales Development Representative for our exciting new client based in Sandy.
In a growing business, your responsibilities can vary and priorities can change. However, some of the things you will be getting involved in are:
- Managing a team of researchers to help you enrich contact dataRun outbound an email sales process that reaches
- Key decision-makers in an intelligent and well thought through manner
- Qualify potential customers to ensure a targeted approach by the AE team
- Devise outbound experiments and developer our software stack to sharpen the sales process
- Analyse data from outreach experiments to continually drive improvements within the SDR (Enterprise) process.
What You Need
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A structured, detail and process-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Strong interest in sales and results-driven communication
- Highly analytical and data driven
- You are both value-driven and results-focused
- Your character is naturally infectious and you exude positive energy
- Being a self-starter with a track record of ownership matters more to you than job titles
- As an individual you are highly self-reflective; you can 'fail well' without ego, learn, and improve
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...