We have a great opportunity to join the Accounts Team of an established distribution company based in Coleshill as a Sales Ledger Administrator.
The role will primarily deal with the Sales Ledger, maximise cash flow by recovering any unpaid money owed, to reduce debt, increase cash flow and reduce risk as well as supporting other parts of the team due o how buy the team are.
- Salary 21.5K
- Quarterly bonus of between 5-10% (eligible once probation is passed)
- Working hours 9-5:30 - opportunity to work from home once training is completed and alongside government guidance
- Simply Health cash plan
- Pension contribution
- Processing of invoice, credit/debit notes and cash receipts done accurately in a timely manner
- Issuing and reconciliation of customer account statements to aid revenue control.
- Banking and bank reconciliation
- Collect payments according to agreed terms.
- Notifying Debtors by email, telephone, or letter of upcoming or outstanding invoices
- Creating new customer accounts, including trade and credit checks.
- Housekeeping and maintenance of customer records in ERP System.
- Monitoring and reporting of the company ledger and cash received.
- Ensure invoicing, pricing procedures are followed in line with company policy.
- Maintain a knowledge of purchase ledger of sufficient standard to provide holiday cover.
- Review accounts for legal action and send letters in accordance with documented procedures and processes.
- Credit control via phone email and letter
- Proactively monitoring customer accounts on credit stop.
- Establishing and maintain regular communications with clients to facilitate payments.
- Reply promptly to customer questions and concerns via multiple platforms.
- Reviewing credit stopped orders, contacting credit stopped customers.
- AAT or similar accounting qualification
- 2+years' experience in an accountancy or credit control role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Purchase Ledger)
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Computer literate in IT Skills, Outlook Office, email, and phone systems
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Passion for finance and for being a part of a growing online company
Please apply if you think this is the role or you!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....