Experience:11 to 17 yrs
Role : Data Security Protection & Monitoring
Location: Tharamani, Chennai
- Maintain/ upgrade the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution, Mobile Device Management at an enterprise level.
- Design and implement policies on DLP for protection/detection on Company confidential Information
- Create/manage conditional access policies for application /device protection on Mobiles
- Monitoring policy violation events and take remedial action.
- Troubleshooting of issues related to DLP, MDM, that included after hours support for Severity 1 issues.
- Creation of SOP for the regional endpoint support team for troubleshooting.
- Provide single point of contact and hands-on escalation and remediation for critical issues.
- Knowledge of cloud-based MDM, DLP technologies.
- Having sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Support in performing Proof of Value / Concept (POV/POC) for evaluating capabilities / features of new products and technologies.
- Programing knowledge (PowerShell, Python, VBScript etc) will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Intune, Azure conditional access & device management.
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Information Rights Management (IRM), Seclore
- Hands-on experience on Symantec Email DLP and Microsoft DLP
- Hands-on experience on configuring Azure Conditional Access policies.
- Experience in DLP incident analysis
- Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills and Interpersonal Skills.