Do you hold high expectations for all within your classroom?
Does working in KS3 and KS4 fill your days with excitement and challenges?
Do you want to apply and pass on more knowledge to the youth of today in a creative and exciting way?
If so, we have the job role for you! We are seeking a passionate Secondary school Teacher to join an enthusiastic school team in Wirral. The school prides itself on providing a dedicated and empowering learning environment for all students to achieve success, with brilliant facilities to encourage sustainable learning. This is a full time, long term position, so we are looking for someone who is committed and seeking a new challenge within education!
As a successful candidate, your new role will include lesson planning and engaging students within your class with creative topics to motivate learning. You will manage behaviour and commitment within your classroom, and create an inclusive environment for students of all abilities.Alongside this, you will be preparing pupils for their exams and keeping students on target throughout the academic year.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Liverpool. If you or anyone you know may be interested please get in touch!
Benefits of working as a Teacher with Randstad:
* £140-£200 based on experience
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
* Seeing your children thrive and achieve their targets
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding children
* Lesson planning to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress
Requirements of the job:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service
* PGCE Qualification
* Strong knowledge of the subject curriculum
* A great work ethic
* Supporting Teaching Assistants within your classroom
Still sounds like the opportunity for you? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!