Job Title: SEN Teacher
As soon as possible
Do you have experience in supporting children and young people with Special Education Needs and disabilities? Are you an inspirational teacher looking for a new role? Can you make a positive impact in supporting young people and children? Are you enthusiastic about working as an SEN Teacher in a school with challenging pupils?
Randstad Education currently works with specialist schools supporting young people and children with special education needs. We seek to recruit passionate, confident and patient SEN Teacher to work alongside young people with a multitude of Special Needs as soon as possible. Previous experience of working in schools or working with young people with challenging behaviour is desirable, however is not essential.
We can offer this role initially on a contract basis, however, there is a scope for this position to move permanently for the right candidate. This is a full-time, long term position to start as soon as possible for the rest of the academic year in a SEN setting.
Roles and responsibilities
The right candidate will be working with young people and children with a range of Special Education Needs: SEMH , SLD, Autism and ADHD. The school is looking for a confident, creative, eagar and reslliant behaviour mentor that can build positive learning relationships with young people.
- To have previous experience of working in schools with SEN pupils
- Patient, passionate and professional
- To deliver lessons across a range of classes
- To plan, prepare and deliver to students with challenging behaviour
- Confident, punctual and eager
- Plan lessons in P Scales curriculum
- To be able to manage behaviour effectively and build positive learning relationships with SEN Pupils.
- Available to work as soon as possible
- Excellent communication and behaviour management skills
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- A refer a friend bonus of £300
- Very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, which are fully compliant under the agency workers regulations (AWR,2011)
- Highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
- 24hr on-call Facility
About Us …
If you join Randstad Education you will have a dedicated consultant to work with your preferences and needs, provide opportunities to work within your local area and free accredited career & professional development training whilst building an excellent teaching experience!
As I am the dedicated SEN Specialist here at Randstad Education, I work closely with the majority of SEN Schools within Sefton/Knowsley area; supporting over 700 Teachers & TA's with their search for short term, long term and permanent job opportunities. We may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-term or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK Eligibility Checks.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Danah at the Liverpool branch on 0151 255 1666, alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com. If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!...