Are you an experienced SEN TA looking for your next long term role?
Are you passionate about moulding the future of students with ASD?
Randstad is currently looking for a number of experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to join one of our SEN Schools based in Runcorn. This welcoming school caters for secondary and post 16 students with severe learning difficulties and profound and multiple learning difficulties. You will be working full time on a long term basis.
- Working inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
- Adapting support according to needs
- Looking after students physical, social and emotional welfare
- Creating a stimulating environment
- Supporting class teachers
- Keeping records and attending review meetings
- Previous experience working with special needs students
- Ability to build rapport quickly with students and staff
- Provide a calm and safe environment for all students
- Teaching Assistant qualification is desired but not essential
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant available on call 24/7
- Great support network from Randstad and the school
- Free on site car parking
- £300 'refer a friend' scheme
If this position isn't for you, then please take a look at our other live vacancies at www.randstad.co.uk. Randstad will offer you very competitive rates of pay, a dedicated consultant who will listen and work with your preferences, local work within a 10 mile radius from your home, and also £300 worth of vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
If you are interested in finding out more, please click apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch asap!...