Are you an experienced teacher with a strong knowledge of the SEN curriculum?
Can you create an inspiring learning environment, and adapt it to every learners needs?
Do you go above and beyond when presenting your lessons?
If yes, we have your next job role! We are on the hunt for an SEN School Teacher to work with a friendly and welcoming school in and around Kirkby . If you are looking for a role that give you purpose and brings you joy within teaching, as well as gaining valuable experience, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a dedicated individual who is looking for a fresh start for this academic year! You will be responsible for overseeing and educating learners with additional needs. This role is highly rewarding and enables you to motivate and support students towards their academic goals and ambitions!
Please get in touch to find out more about the jobs available - Randstad are currently recruiting for a number of roles in the Liverpool area.
Benefits of working as an SEN Teacher with Randstad:
* £120 - £150 (depending on qualifications, experience and length of booking)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining further experience and knowledge
* Flexible working weeks
* Weekly pay
Your responsibilities as an SEN Teacher will include:
* Adaptability - no two days are the same!
* Having a broad knowledge on working with students with additional needs
* Safeguarding all children
* Delivering engaging lessons in line with the curriculum and being a creative leader
* Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
* Ensuring children are learning in a safe environment
Requirements of the job role:
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* Strong understanding of different emotional, behavioural, and additional needs
* PGCE with QTS
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum
* Being passionate about teaching and learning
* Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
Still sounds great? Click Apply today!
You can always get in touch with me on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Danni, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest, skills and experience.