Are you an SEN teacher with a strong understanding of assisting pupils with additional needs?
Do you have extensive knowledge on creating alternative ways of learning to accommodate all students?
Can you make lessons interactive and inclusive for learners of all abilities?
If so, look no further! We are looking to recruit an SEN School Teacher to join a welcoming school team in Sefton on a long term basis. This exciting opportunity would include assisting students with additional needs, creating engaging lessons that are in line with the curriculum, as well as being an efficient team leader who can encourage concentration with great behaviour management. As a successful candidate, you will be dedicated to providing a safe and happy environment for all, where children are supported to achieve the best of their ability, and can thrive in a creative and compassionate classroom.
Please get in touch to find out more about the role - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles within Liverpool and we would love to hear from you!
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - you could have the chance to earn £300 in vouchers, subject to T&Cs
- Competitive pay rates depending on experience
- Gaining experience in a busy school environment
- Supporting your children to achieve their targets
- Opportunities for career progression
- Dedicated consultant working to find you work in your desired area
- Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
- Strong understanding of SEN support
- Safeguarding all children
- Planning engaging lessons in line with the appropriate curriculum
- Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
- Attending staff meetings and liaising with colleagues
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
- A degree qualification in teaching (PGCE) along with a QTS
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Being passionate about teaching and learning
- Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
We are actively seeking teachers, teaching assistants, and nursery/ early years practitioners in and around Liverpool .If you would like more information on roles and locations, or to apply directly, please contact Danni via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 200 1930. I look forward to hearing from you!