SEN Teaching Assistant | Birmingham | £75 - £90 per day | Immediate start
Are you a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a new role?
Are you confident engaging students and making a positive impact on their Academic development?
Are you a kind, patient and nurturing person?
Are you enthusiastic and good at thinking on your feet?
If this sounds like you, Randstad wants to hear from you!
Randstad are looking for an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in various SEN school settings based in the Birmingham area. Our client schools thrive on supporting SEN pupils to reach their full potential. The schools pride themselves in providing a wonderful learning environment for both staff and students. You will be joining a team very dedicated to providing the best opportunities for the pupils.
Your duties as an SEN Teaching Assistant:
- Work on a 1:1 or group basis with pupils who have Special Educational Needs
- Assisting the class teacher in the classroom
- Assisting with playground duties at times
- Completion of daily records for pupils
- Lesson preparation for the following school day
- Reporting back to the classroom teacher and Parent/Guardians
Benefits Randstad can offer:
- CV writing
- The option to go from long term to permanent job roles
- The opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young children within the education sector
- ReferAFriend scheme where you could have the chance to earn £300
What is required to be a SEN Teaching Assistant?
- Have experience of working with SEN children within an educational setting
- Current Enhanced DBS check or willing to undergo checks
- Full time availability Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Be passionate about working with children that have SEN and be determined to make sure that their learning experience is as comfortable and positive as possible
- Good Numeracy and Literacy skills
- (Desired) Experience using learning schemes such as Makaton / PECs / Team Teach / Signalong
- (Desired) Experience/Understanding of EHCP's
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply with your CV to email@example.com or call 0121 281 4303 any time! Thanks!
If this job role of a SEN Teaching Assistant isn't suitable for you but you know someone that would excel then please, don't hesitate to take advantage of our £300 refer-a-friend scheme.