Looking for a new challenge where you can make a meaningful impact?
Want to gain valuable training and qualifications while working?
If you're a resilient and positive individual ready to make a difference in the lives of young people, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Join a dedicated team at a beautiful co-educational school situated on a sprawling 23-acre site in Cranleigh. We are searching for empathetic and optimistic individuals who are passionate about supporting children aged 5 to 19 with complex learning difficulties and Autism Spectrum Disorders. With fantastic facilities including a heated pool and pottery studio, this school provides an enriching environment for both staff and students.
No prior SEN experience is required to apply. What we're looking for is your empathy, compassion, physical and mental resilience, and your drive to create a lasting impact on the lives of our young learners.
What's in it for you?
- An enticing £1000 retention bonus
- Secure permanent position within the school
- A fully funded two-year nationally accredited TA qualification with dedicated training
- Team Teach positive behaviour support training
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Free hot lunch
- Generous pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Employee assistance service offering confidential professional wellbeing and counselling 24/7
- Discounted access to the leisure centre for gym, swimming, and fitness classes
Your role will involve:
- Supporting students on a one-to-one basis in small class settings
- Ensuring students' general well-being within the school's structure
- Managing students in accordance with school expectations
- Collaborating with teachers, care staff, and parents to foster effective teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Taking a leading role in resource management within your designated teaching area
- Occasional personal care may be required
Key skills and requirements:
- Minimum Grade C or equivalent in English Language & Maths
- Ability to work collaboratively and dynamically assess challenging situations for the safety of yourself and others
- Strong communication skills with children, families, and professionals
- Patience and empathy to adapt to each individual student's pace and remain calm in the face of challenging behaviour
If you're eager to learn more or apply for this role, don't hesitate to get in touch! Even if this position isn't the right fit for you, we have a variety of other opportunities that might be of interest. If you know someone who would be perfect for the role, refer them to us, and you could earn £300 in shopping vouchers!
At Randstad Education, we prioritise the highest standards of child safety and compliance. Successful candidates will undergo a comprehensive compliance process, including an enhanced DBS check.
Don't miss out on this rewarding opportunity - apply now!