Are you interested in working within the Special Educational Needs arena? Are you looking for a full time role with excellent training opportunities and the possibility of career progression? If so then the following role could be for you!
At Randstad Education we are working closely with a large primary school in the Hornchurch area, and they are looking for a number of experienced SEN Teaching Assistants who could help support children across the school with a variety of additional learning needs.
Our client school thrives on supporting SEN children successfully in their education, giving them a strong start to life. The school gives full support to newly qualified staff and those with less experience, so previous experience of working in an SEN environment is not essential. You'll help young people learn and build a solid understanding of the fundamentals of life. Therefore, you'll be more than a Teaching Assistant, you'll be a role model, mentor and someone who inspires everyone around them to flourish...
Benefits for you:
- Free training provided, regardless of level
- Weekly pay
- The option to go from temporary to permanent in terms of job role
What are your responsibilities?
- Helping the children in your charge to become independent learners and follow a routine
- Supporting your pupil's development and working with outside agencies to discuss areas of focus
- Working closely with the class teacher and parents to support the children in their learning, extra curricular and behavioural skills
What is required?
- A true desire to work with young people
- SEND experience preferable but not essential
- Current DBS check or willing to undergo checks
- Full time availability Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01245 260100 any time! Thanks!