Are you looking for full time, long term work? Or are you looking for flexible day to day work?
Do you have experience working with children with ASD or PMLD?
If your answer is yes then we could have a role for you!
Randstad Education is currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants who are available full time, long term and day to day on a flexible basis. You will be working in a special needs school located in Halton. This school supports secondary and post 16 students with ASD and PMLD. You will be providing essential support to the children that really need it most.
- Spacious facilities and modern resources all of which contribute to memorable learning experiences
- Friendly team that will make you feel welcomed and supported
- Shared school values which creates a comfortable and successful work environment
- Dedicated Consultant available 24/7 on call
- Work to suit your personal life
- Free onsite car parking
Responsibilities & Requirements;
- Experience working with children with special needs
- Providing small group and 1:1 support
- Supporting learners with PMLD and ASD
- Supporting the class teacher
If you are interested in finding out more please click apply today or contact Charlotte Nuttall on 0151 255 1666....