Are you a passionate and driven SENCO who is looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking to work part time?
Would you like to work in a modern primary school in Watford?
Then apply today!
Located in Watford and close to Croxley Green, this new and modern primary school are looking for a part time SENCO to join them 3 days a week. The school opened in a brand new building in 2014 and have since taken in a new cohort each year until they welcomed their year 6 classes this September.
Why apply to join this school?
* A school with an amazing team who collaborate, share and support each other
* Significant CPD opportunities
* Modern and well equipped building with attractive learning environments
* Forward thinking leadership team who remember that the well being and work life balance of their teachers is important
To be successful you will:
* Hold the relevant national SENCO qualification
* Be able to deploy resource intelligently and can accurately and dynamically meet needs with high impact and easily measurable provision
* Be proactive in supporting with statutory assessments ie EHCP or funding applications
Why apply through Randstad?
* Established relationships with schools in Hertfordshire for more than 10 years
* On the preferred supplier list for Herts for Learning
* Save yourself time! We will do the application process and arrange interviews for you!
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to email@example.com to book your local registration.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.