about the company
Our client is boutique Creative and Advertising Agency that provides customised solutions across digital marketing content design and digital advertisments.
about the job
As a senior account executive, you can expect to focus on account management of the beauty and cosmetic space within APAC, including greater China. You will be responsible for the servicing of clients as well as the management of project from briefs to delivery and deadline management. Other responsiblities include:
- Key client account management such as project management through execution and management of all clients and campaigns.
- This includes client liasion and servicing by providing updates on project and campaign delivery and progress, as well as communicating with clients to gain clarity about the campaign and deliverables, and to use feedback to enhance service delivery
- Attended pitch/tender briefings, drafting the subsequent briefs and quotes, including management of budgeting and resources as well as documentation
- Vetting of collaterals such as campaign materals (visual banners, designs etc)
- Coordinating the involvement of design, development, content, and production to ensure the smooth running of projects and execution of campaigns
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Have at least 3 years of experience in advertising, media, digital marketing industry
- Prior experience in an agency, or in account management for b2b clients (particularly within the beauty and cosmetics industry)
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, particularly at the C-level
- Strong time management skills with great organisation skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based business goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at +65 6510 1463. (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)...