about the company
Our Client is a leading MNC with strong Global presence and they are the market leader in the Industrial sector which they operate in. As the business is growing, they are looking for a dedicated Senior Accountant to join their expanding team.
about the job
Reporting to Financial Controller you will be required to manage external outsourced accounting vendors and supervise month end GL close activity, preparing P&L and Balance sheet Flux analysis and reviewing of Balance sheet and bank reconciliation. You will ensure a smooth monthly closing of accounts for the regional entities on care and joint ventures companies. You will be liaising with external auditors and be involved in year end audit and handles all audit related matters. You will work closely with relevant internal stakeholders to get budget information to prepare and finalise budget figures and tax computations for submission to group reporting. You will be involved in system migration and finance transformation projects. You will oversee and provides guidance to junior team members and handle day-to-day operation enquiries and requests from managers and external parties.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in MNC
- Strong experience in IFRS, audit and tax matters.
- Prior audit experience or tax knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience in SAP/Oracle Cloud is highly desirable
- Committed and able to handle tight deadline
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Dylan Lim at 6510 1366.