Are you a fluent Welsh speaking Senior Administrator looking for a new challenge?
If you have excellent organisation and administration skills including minute taking experience, this would be an ideal opportunity for you!
- Competitive salary
- Remote based with occasional office days
- Supportive working culture
- Organising internal and external meetings and also arranging travel and accommodation requirements
- Proof reading and translating documents in Welsh
- Contribute and coordinate across planned projects
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Assist with drafting on projects plans
- Develop and update information on the company website
- Any additional administrative duties required to support the team
Skills and experience needed:
- Fluent Welsh
- Proficient use of Zoom/ MS Teams is essential
- Minute taking experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work unaided using own initiative
If you have the skills and experience above and you are keen to take on this Senior Administration role which offers remote working, then please click APPLY today or ring Laura at Randstad for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....