Our Client is a Forester and Gartner Magic Quadrant Recognised Software Vendor who are revolutionizing the way customers are managing their security systems and increasing their visibility across what is happening within their Enterprise software systems. Our client have 50 employees here in Australia and after growing by 10 HC in Q1 and Q2.
- Strong experience in a commercial Partner/Alliance/Channel sales environment with proven success
- Excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling
- Broad industry experience – Corporates, Public Sector, BFSI, Retail
- Able to develop long-term relationships
- Mixture of new business and account management
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities
- Ability to recruit and manage a ‘virtual’ team to support themselves and the partners
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at executive and operational level
- Working in a Partner/Alliances/Channel role
- Software industry
- Driving partner strategy and execution
- International experience will be helpful
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- High energy and shows passion and commitment
- Credible and have gravitas
- Willing to spend time away from home
- Primary relationship owner for key partners in Australia and New Zealand
- Recruit, develop and maintain partner contacts (at all levels) for both sales and delivery.
- Development and execution of the partner business plan
- Develop an understanding of the markets the partners operate in, and each partner’s own competitive strategy
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members and Blue Prism stakeholders
- Drive, own and execute the enablement programme within partner organizations
- Develop increased commitment and Cyber Security and Middleware applications.
- Work with Marketing to drive the maximum ROI from any partner marketing investment into demand generation campaigns and vertical market plans
- Work closely with the partner to help in the identification, development, forecasting and management of opportunities to achieve the partner’s revenue goal
- Conduct sales presentations to and in conjunction with partners to our mutual clients until they achieve self-sufficiency
- Proactively drive awareness of the Clients growth strategy and proposition at all levels across the partner
- Transition relationships to appropriate sales and support team members as appropriate
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....