our client is one of ASEANs fastest growing fintech companies. They’re on a mission to challenge traditional banking by democratizing and decentralizing financial services across SE Asia.
We are currently migrating our backend apps to the cloud - so our current projects include: - Deploying micro services on private kubernetes clusters on multiple locations - Preparing the infrastructure to production and building automated release pipelines - Building cool tools to minimise any manual labor The work is interesting and challenging. With few legacy systems to deal with, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with cutting- edge technology and to help develop our backend infrastructure.
skills and requirements
● Writing Jenkins files for spring boot apps with gradle and docker
● Building private GKE clusters that can communicate with GCE instances (Open to AWS experience too)
● Troubleshooting dependencies issues in CI/CD environments
● Understanding how to work with a large number of GitHub repos, including resolving conflicts, managing tags and branches
● Developing secured resources on Kubernetes and later using them inside containers
● Candidates should be proficient in Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform, CI/CD. - We implement IaC extensively.
● Candidates would benefit from knowledge of:
i) Python ii) PostgreSQL iii) Microservices iv) Service Mesh technologies/ISTIO v) VPN vi) Kafka
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...