about the company
Our client is a development agency that aims to educate and promote high standards of legal knowledge and practices in Singapore. With advancements in technology, the company aims to build their Agile IT team to constantly develop their products, processes and technologies in the legal industry.
about the job
- Design and develop applications using frontend development tools
- Develop quality code that is robust and maintainable for improved user experience
- Integrate applications with the Identity & Access Management systems to drive the adoption of a Single Sign On experience for users
- Demonstrate high quality skills, perspective and initiative to help drive teams and products through launch cycles by balancing good engineering with launch commitments
- Work with a remote cross-functional team comfortably and with high-productivity
skills and experience required
- Experienced with CSS, HTML and design systems, with both skill and passion for translating designs into high quality user experiences
- Experience developing user interfaces in consideration of SEO, user analytics and responsive designs
- Familiar with cloud-native system design and modern authorisation/authentication mechanisms (particularly JWT), to be able to troubleshoot independently and advise on best practices
- Passionate about good engineering practices and processes – from code quality, productivity and performance optimisation, to automated testing and continuous integration/delivery
- Experience in agile development methodologies
- All employees to start off under 2 years contract (convertible to permanent)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712 )
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.