As one of the world's leading biopharmaceutical companies, our client Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide.
To further extend the presence in Hungary the local PDT IT team, at the Takeda site in 1220 Vienna (DC Tower), is looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager - Pharma Business (f/m/x)
with minimum project experience of five years, preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated business areas. We run various projects within the Takeda business unit of Plasma Derived Therapies.
- IT Project Management for varying projects: system implementations, infrastructure, network, integration and decommissioning activities
- Anticipated activities can include business process harmonization, system evaluation, business analysis, coordination of various internal and external functions, qualification and documentation support, training, data migration, financial controlling, reporting, meeting coordination and project planning
- Drive Project Charters, justifications and be accountable to delivering to schedule, milestones and budget commitments
- Coordination of internal stakeholders and external parties
- Provide transparency through all aspects of the project to all involved parties
- Travel activity must be expected, mostly within Hungary
- Professional experience in technical (IT) project management and/or BSc; MSc diploma in IT or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as project manager with large and medium (implementation) IT projects, preferably in pharma or similar GxP regulated business
- Demonstrated success in managing projects with ownership of scope, vendor, team, risk and financials, and influencing leadership and stakeholders
- Knowledge and practical experience of SCRUM / AGILE practices
- Experience with GDPR regulations, validation and documentation in Gxp regulated areas
- Proficient in project planning and tracking of financial costs, forecasting and reporting including knowledge over risk, change and crisis management
- Strong team leading capabilities, negotiation and communication skills
- Language skills fluent in spoken and written English & Hungarian
You can expect a varied and responsible job in a successful company, with an open communication culture and appreciative interaction. Look forward to a fair supervisor and a dynamic environment.
The minimum salary for this position is € 5.000,00 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended. The contract will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the duration is possible. The work location will be in Vienna (DC Tower, 1220 Wien) - business trips to Hungary are necessary for this position.
If we have inspired your interest, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.