Attention, Senior Java Developer; we have a new opening for you! We are looking for a passionate Senior Java Developer to join our client's team. Do you have 5+ years of experience with Java technologies and very good understanding of RDBMS's? Then you might be just the person we seek!
Our client is an established company with activities within the e-commerce and electronic payments sectors, with major clients in Greece. The Senior Java Developer role is full time and permanent based in Voula.benefits
For this Senior Java Developer position, you will be offered:
- A very attractive salary according to skills and experience
- Private health insurance
As a Senior Java Developer, you will join a team of high skilled programmers and will be responsible for several programming tasks with Java. More specifically, your duties will be the following:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reusable Java code for new and ongoing projects
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bugs and come up with solutions to problems that may arise
- Write technical documentation
- Be informed on latest PCI-DSS requirements.
In order for your profile to match this Senior Java Developer position, you will need to possess the following skills:
- University degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years of working experience using Java technologies
- Good knowledge of RDBMS's
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good command of spoken and written English
The following skills will boost your application even more:
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, GO, PHP,.Net)
- Experience with Java frameworks (spring and/or spring boot, spring batch, camel)
- Experience in RESTful/SOAP API's
- Experience in development of distributed applications (Java RMI, IIOP)
For any further info about this Senior Java Developer position, you can contact Fileri Papadogiorgaki at email@example.com or at 216 6001329. In case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential....