One of our Client, Leading MNC is looking Senior Manager – Technical Accounting at Chennai.
- Taking ownership of the Group's multi-currency consolidation process using Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (“FCCS”), which involves:
- Leading all technical accounting and financial reporting matters with the operating and reporting segments within the Group, which involves:
- Preparing and reviewing technical accounting papers for circulation to Audit Committee and external auditors
- Keeping up to date with new International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), amendments and interpretations as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”)
- Preparation of bi-annual Group consolidated financial statements and preparation/review of subsidiary financial statements, which involves:
- Owning the statutory reporting and Group reporting templates to ensure they are up to date, including preparation of skeleton financial statements templates
CA qualified with 8-12 years of experience in IFRS experience in consolidated financial reporting. Mastery competence proficiency level required for the following IFRS (being able to diagnose and resolve significant, unusual problems and to successfully adapt aspects of an area of expertise)...