(Senior) Marketing Manager - Consumer Healthcare
We’re currently partnering exclusively with our client who is reputable in the consumer healthcare sector in finding a (Senior) Marketing Manager for their growing team in Hong Kong.
Being a senior talent within the team, you will be responsible in leading and formulating creative yet memorable integrated brand campaigns to promote your brand to the consumers in the Hong Kong market.
Your campaigns will be supported by in-depth insights to ensure customer touchpoint is personalised to their interests and needs.
- Responsible in formulating strong and dominant brand strategies to sustain and grow brand portfolio in the market
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop competitive marketing strategies to reach objectives in a timely manner
- Be able to analyse data and provide actionable business and market insights to ensure continuous improvements and gain competitive advantage in the local market
- Formulate and lead 360 brand (social media, digital, retail, advertising, CRM etc.) strategies with the team to ensure a successful brand story is communicated to the public
- Responsible in owning and managing the P&L to ensure positive ROI and profitable brand performance
- Provide leadership and coaching to team to ensure high motivation and continuous career and skills development
- Degree holder in business, marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in brand building and management in consumer sector eg. consumer electronics, FMCG, beauty, skincare, healthcare, retail etc.
- Experience in integrated marketing
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing
- Innovative, creative, forward thinking and passionate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in team/people management demonstrating leadership and coaching capabilities
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as (Associate) Marketing Director
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at email@example.com. If you have any questions on the opportunity, please reach out to me to schedule in a time for a confidential discussion....