Here at Randstad we are looking for Senior Planning Engineers to join a tier 1 main contractor who are one of the leading civil engineering companies in the world.
- Produce plans and programmes for submission
- Ensure that the plans adhere to budgetary and safety expectations
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, communicating the proposed methods and sequence.
- Assist with the commercial team to evaluate supply chain quotations that relate to the programme.
- Identify the key resources and resource levels within the programme.
- Manage the cost loading of the programme in liaison with the Commercial team to produce a cash flow if required.
- Actively research issues to identify alternative solutions.
- Promote and actively participate in knowledge share events.
- Competent in project management software; must be competent with Primavera P6
- Extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis on both live schemes and tenders.
- Ability to work and provide planning resource on numerous projects at once
- Experience delivering projects in a relevant field
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.