Senior QC Analyst Opportunity on a permanent basis to join the QA department at my client, a Life science Manufacturing organisation in Queenborough.
As Senior QC Analyst, you will be undertaking verification, OSS Investigations, troubleshooting activities and assisting the Laboratory Manager, ensuring safety and satisfactory quality standards.
As Senior QC Analyst, you will:
- Maintain and support the stability program with respect to: Stability Diary, Stability Reports, Stability Sampling Programme
- Instigate and document OOS results and prepare reports.
- Ensure all activities are performed in compliance with customer and ICH procedures
- Ensure that all instruments are calibrated and adequately maintained prior to use.
- Verify laboratory data and ensure accurate primary records are kept, report any anomalies or out of specification results to Section Leader.
To be considered for the role of QC Analyst, you will:
- Educated to degree level in a scientific
- Significant experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment with cGMP requirements.
- Good knowledge of stability studies within life science and chemical industry.
- Proven industry experience with HPLC, GV, UV, FTIR and Dissolution
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.