A growing a global Design Thinking practice within one of the world’s biggest IT consultancies. Their mission is to bring design-thinking to our large-enterprise clients, projects, teams and work cultures. Become part of a team with design-thinking, service design, UX/UI design, user/design research and business consulting skills.
Your new role
Take on Service Design projects from beginning to end, starting with assessing existing client strategies and experiences, then go into research, HMW statements, ideation, concepting future state service frameworks, interleaving with underlying IT solutions to enable engaging customer and employee experiences.
You will have a strong Design Thinking background, as well as the ability to lead exec clients, projects and multidisciplinary teams with gravitas. Having worked with large enterprises or in consulting environments would be important, as is the ability to lead projects, clients and teams. Facilitation of Design Thinking workshops/modules will be also part of the role.
- Service design acumen across business sizes, industry sectors, brand styles, and technology systems.
- Ability to work hands-on and lead Design Thinking projects from start to finish, appreciating both the big picture and detail work.
- Leadership skills to focus and guide progress from creating the brief to execution.
- Experience in leading senior to executive clients and fostering an ongoing relationship.
- Adapting to different styles of organization and communication; a visual communicator and organized.
- Flexibility and openness balanced with action and achievement-orientation.
- Ability to quickly understand interdependencies of complex systems and how different systems, insights, processes, business units, channels and people interact (or not).
- Teamwork with multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural colleagues both locally and globally across time-zones.
- Ability to identify collaborators’ skills and potential contributions.
- Relationship-building within our global DT team as well with regional sales and account teams, clients and stakeholders.
- Able to advise others on Service Design and Design Thinking, as well as champion and promote design-thinking.
- Mentoring those with less experience on the team.
- Keen understanding and practice of expectation management with clients and within your own organization.
- Sense of humour and empathy; perseverance that also knows when to take a break.
- Ability to travel internationally (once possible again).
Your skills and experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Design, Engineering, Computer Science, Business or equivalent.
- 5 years' Business consulting and domain experience.
- 10 years' Service design experience.
- Proven designs and experiences of launched services that have been implemented.
- Track record of successfully end-to-end facilitated Design Thinking projects.
- Work/life balance- We encourage and support flexibility.
- Discounts: Competitive discounts on all products.
- Great culture- Our close-knit team is fun and friendly with social events from time to time.
- Location- Head office is located in North Sydney.
- Innovative company- Take pride in joining a Global Technology Company.
What you do next
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me now on 0431564388 to discuss your next role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your caree
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....